- Money deposit must be made directly to Phillip's bank account instead of through any third party or AE / staff.
- Phillip products can be found on website and shown on statement.
New Measures Anti Covid-19
- In response to the tightening of the "Prevention and Control of Diseases (Prohibition of Group Aggregation) Regulations" ("Limitation Order") effective from July 29 (Wed) for 7 days and therefore the maximum number of persons allowed in group gatherings in public places will be 2. Phillip Institute of Financial Learning is gradually resuming online courses and seminars, but speakers must wear masks in the venue. If you wish to open an account, you may open it online in our homepage.
- In response to the needs of epidemic prevention and anti-epidemic work, our head office and branches will not be opened on Saturdays from 1st February (Saturday) onward. Additionally, we will suspend our client facing services in our head office and branches. All other branches, including our head office, will be opened on weekdays until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Hong Kong Post announced that its mail delivery service will be subject to delay. Clients who have opted to receive physical statements will be affected. Clients can log into POEMS or contact your Account Executive for an electronic statement. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- If you have any enquiries, please feel free to call Customer Service Department at 2277 6555.
In order to protect clients interests, please provide the proof of deposit to Customer Service Department for confirmation by E-mail to email@example.com or POEMS apps function [Deposit] to upload the proof(s). All documentation provided as proof of deposit must clearly show the client full name OR client bank account number as it registered with Phillip Securities. Where the initial documentation does not fulfill this requirement, additional proof is needed to confirm the depositor identity. This can be achieved by providing documentation that shows both the client full name AND bank account number. Where a client opts to deposit funds by cheque, the client needs to provide a copy of the cheque and documentary proof that the cheque is drawn from the client bank account.
Fraudulent Impersonation of Phillip Securities Group Staff
We have recently received enquiries involving the fraudulent impersonation of our staff for the purpose of soliciting members of the public to open an account under “Phillip” via online social media (including Facebook) or IM (including WeChat or Line) platforms. Once a fake account is opened, the victims are directed to apply for IPO via the following fraudulent website:
Please note that we are not associated with the suspicious websites/individuals in any way. We have reported the case to the relevant government and regulatory authorities.
You may confirm the identity of our licensed representative via the SFC website and familiarize yourself with our account opening and deposit details (Account Opening Form and Deposit Details) on our website. Please be cautious and verify the identity of recipients when disclosing personal data and depositing funds to any third parties. We will not be liable to anyone for any loss, directly or indirectly, from any use or contact with the suspicious websites/individuals. Should you have any suspicion of impersonation, please contact our Customer Service Department at (852) 2277 6555.
Fraudulent Impersonation of Wong Wai Kit, Louis
We recently received an enquiry from client about “Did our director – Wong Wai Kit, Louis publish any investment advice/stock recommendation to public via any instant message platform - telegram/whatsapp group/signal/ wechat?” Louis Wong confirmed he did not publish any investment advice/stock recommendation via messenger platform. Phillip Securities would like to take this opportunity to remind all investors should not mistakenly believe those message from unknown message group.