Open an Account

Open All | Close AllGeneral Question

Which documents do I need to bring for opening account?

The copy of Identification (HKID, passport) , a residence address proof within three months and bank book (recommended).

Which type of account does Phillip Securities (HK) LTD. offer?

Custodian Account and Margin Account.

Can a name card with office address be used as an address proof?

No. We only accept residential address as a valid address proof.

What can I do if I would like to request for a higher credit limit?

You may contact your Account Executive.

Can I instruct my Account Executive to place trading orders and receive cheque on clients’ behalf?




What can I do if I would like to change another Account Executive?

Please inform to Customer Service Department, and then we would arrange another Account Executive to serve you.

What should I do if I want to apply for POEMS and Telebroker services?

New clients: You may apply for on-line trading service in the account opening form.
Existing clients: Fill in the Account Type Amendment Form and select ’Online Trading Service’. Please send the completed form to 11/F, 95 Queensway, Hong Kong. Kindly note that we accept original form only.

Can non-Hong Kong residents open securities account?

Yes. Please provide us with the copy of passport and an address proof within 3 months.

According to the regulation of the company, the copy of Hong Kong commercial registration license should be attached for opening a corporate account. Under which condition, it can be exempted?

The company is registered in oversea countries.

Will Phillip use the shares in clients’ margin account to collateralize?

Phillip Securities (HK) LTD. Group has excellent financial status, and it will absolutely not use equities in clients’ margin account for collateralization or other purposes.





If a client needs to amend some personal details, what should he/she do?

Clients are requested to fill in the account particular amendment form, which can be obtained from our company web site. Please send it back to settlement department (Fax: 2866 5307, Mail: 11/F, 95 Queensway, Hong Kong).
For changing mailing address, clients are requested to present the address proof within 3 months if they submit the form via fax/ email.
Clients do not need to provide us with address proof if submitting the original accounts particulars amendment form.
Top of Page
Contact Us
Customer Service Department (General Enquiries)
Tel : (852) 2277 6555
Fax : (852) 2277 6008
Email :

Enquiry & Support
The Complaint Procedures
About Us
Phillip Securities Group
Join Us
Phillip Network
Phillip Post
Phillip Channel
Latest Promotion
Investor Notes
Free Subscribe
Contact Us