Clients should notify our Company immediately via designated electronic channels or phone calls to our Sales and Customers Services Hotline at (852) 2277 6666 / 2277 6555 after deposit completed. Please do not dial other telephone numbers of our Company for deposit notification
Submit Cheque In-person
To protect clients’ interests, clients can come in-person to our Company’s Head Office for handling the deposit.
Cheque deposited to Securities / Stock Options Accounts should be made payable to "輝立証券 (香港) 有限公司" or "Phillip Securities (HK) Limited".
Cheque deposited to Futures / Forex Accounts should be made payable to "輝立商品 (香港) 有限公司" or "Phillip Commodities (HK) Limited".
Cheque deposited to Bullion Accounts should be made payable to "Phillip Bullion Limited".
Trading is allowed for clients only after relevant bank has successfully completed the cheque clearing process.
Payment made after 17:00 on trading day will be updated to your securities trading A/C in next trading day.
Please note that our Company does not accept deposit from third party(parties)
Please make the cheque payable to「Phillip Bullion Limited」。
PHILLIP BULLION LIMITED
|渣打銀行 STANDARD CHARTERED BANK||447-1-689867-8||港元(HKD)|
|渣打銀行 STANDARD CHARTERED BANK||447-1-689871-6||美元(USD)|
|匯豐銀行 HONG KONG BANK||808-695092-292||港元(HKD)|
|匯豐銀行 HONG KONG BANK||808-695092-274||美元(USD)|
|中國銀行 BANK OF CHINA||012-806-1-0273259||港元(HKD)|
Confirmation of Deposit is not required for the following methods
For your convenience you are not required to inform or provide us with any deposit notification. The amount will be automatically reflected on your account in the following business day.
- Easy-pay account service
- Deposit via PPS
- Reference of your designated account number of Phillip Securities (HK) Ltd is displayed on the bank advice from Bank of China/ Standard Chartered Bank. (Applicable to all accounts).
Mainland clients can open ICBC (Asia) account through witness service by ICBC (China) and without visit Hong Kong. It can convenient Phillips' client to transfer fund from Phillip account to clients bank account.
A. Application procedure
Mainland clients need to process the following procedures in Mainland:
- Open ICBC (China) bank account (the applicants need to make an appointment)
- Open ICBC (Asia) through ICBC(China)
- Apply ICBC (Asia) online banking
For more detail, please click here.
B. Documents requirements
- China's Permanent ID Card
- Permit or Passport (Effective endorsement more than three months)
- Address proof (i.e. banking statement, Electricity bill, Phone bill, lease agreement and so on. All the documents should not exceed last 3 months).
Also, client can login ICBC (Asia) website to submit online application form in advance before go to ICBC (China) for the formal witness service procedures.
C. Withdrawal Procedure
After the completion of ICBC (Asia) bank account, client can withdraw on the following ways:
First, clients are required to inform their Account Executive or Customer Service Officer accordingly. Instructions given before 09:20 will be processed on the same day, otherwise they will be processed on the following transaction day. The fund will be credited to the client’s ICBC (Asia) account.
After that, client can use ICBC (Asia) "Online banking" to transfer the fund to their ICBC (China) bank account.
Cash Withdrawal and Funds Transfer:
1. Please note that we only transfer funds from your Securities/ Commodities/ Bullion account to client's pre-registered bank account (to nearby area only), and clients are required to inform their Account Executive or Customer Service Officer accordingly. Instructions given before 09:20* will be processed on the same day, otherwise they will be processed on the following transaction day. Also, the administration fees will be applied if clients withdraw fund except to the local bank in Hong Kong Dollar, China Yuan (CNY) and U.S. Dollar; or the transfer will be taken by Telegraphic Transfer.
2. Funds will always be transferred to client's pre-registered bank account by cheque on the following conditions:
- If the withdrawal amount is more than HKD 500,000.
- If clients withdraw money from other than local stock account.
- If client's pre-registered bank account is NOT HSBC/Hang Seng Bank/ Bank of China/ Standard Chartered Bank, and processing may take 3 business days.
- If it is the first, second and third time money withdrawal to aforementioned banks.
3. Instructions given before cut-off time of transferring money within client's account (before 15:30 of each transaction day) will be processed on the same day, otherwise the transfer will be processed in the next transaction day.
4. The fund withdrawal of the client who has registered the Phillip HKD money market fund may not be handled accordingly due to the uncertain market value of Phillip HKD money market fund.
Client need to submit “Request for Fund Transfer” form to Bullion Department for transferring fund from Securities/ Commodities Account to Bullion Account by fax (852)2277-6866 or email (email@example.com). Please contact Bullion Department at (852)2277 6711 to confirm the payment.
Client need to submit “Client Money Standing Authority” Form for transferring fund form Bullion Account to Securities/ Commodities Account during open Bullion Account. Please contact Bullion Department at (852)2277-6711 to request fund transfer.
*Please note that our Company does not accept deposit from third party(parties)